To read and endorse “The Citizens Cropland Policy” click here.
The Most important action any citizen can take is to stand up for their sovereign rights. As Boulder County Open Space land has been acquired and is maintained with tax dollars collected from citizens, and this County land is owned collectively by the citizenry of Boulder County, it is our right and duty to determined what purpose it serves and how it is managed.
Join us on Monday, February 29th to tell our County Commissioners that you want our County Open Space agricultural lands managed WITHOUT GMOs and with practices that insure these lands are available to future generations of growers and eaters alike.
Numbers count, and we need to show up in numbers. Be there! For details go to our Key Dates page.
1. Commit to attending the County Commissioners Public Hearing on the Cropland Policy issue on Monday, Feb 29th, 2016. Join with your fellow citizens in showing support for a ban on GMOs on Boulder County Open Space. Click here for details.
2. Read and endorse “The Citizens Cropland Policy” to tell the County Commissioners how you want the Parks and Open Space Agricultural lands managed. Click here to access the policy.
3. Contact the County Commissioners / Tell them to BAN GMOs ON OPEN SPACE Submit comments and articles on-line
Email the commissioners
Call the commissioners Phone: 303-441-3500303-441-3500
Fax the commissioners: FAX: 303-441-4525 Do all three.
Inundate them so they finally understand and acknowledge the will of the People of Boulder County.
4. Friend us on Facebook/ www.facebook.com/gmknowboulder
6. Contact Your People / Church members, civic, garden & book clubs, sport teams, restaurants, EVERYONE! Educate them about the issue. Email them our website address, ask them to inform others and, most important, ask them to take action! Request that they endorse “The Citizens Cropland Policy”.
7. Don’t Forget the Local Newspapers / Time to Shine as Editorial Chief; Send your thoughts to your local paper.
Boulder Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Camera: email@example.com
Colorado Daily: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Hometown Weekly: email@example.com
Longmont Times-Call: firstname.lastname@example.org
Longmont Weekly: email@example.com